Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Pub will open before long!

So today, March 15, I put on my boots and went through the remaining snow down to the Pub in the woods- Duke's Tiny Pub and Golf Club!  I replaced the Milwaukee Tool contractor's boom box sound system with the small, cigar box amplifier you see in the foreground on the bar...

Great sound, and runs on 4 aa batteries- and I can also play my electric guitars through it!!

Good for me, but bad for all the solitude and silence folks that might want a little quiet...

Not really, I'll only play if begged, and when I'm the only one there.  Really enjoying jamming along with drum tracks on my iPhone lately!
The propane Mr. Heater started right up, and the temps are now up to almost 60 degrees F in the pub; 30 outside.  Left the heater on, and will go back down later when it is really warm, and maybe bring my guitar.

Soon we will have the grand opening- I will announce the date here, so stay tuned!

This will be one fun year in the Pub!!



J

No comments:

Post a Comment